Team Furious Gamerz Index du Forum

Team Furious Gamerz Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Add Facebook Like Button In Aspnet Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Furious Gamerz Index du Forum -> Espace Partage -> Tout Apprendre Pour les nuls
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
trevwykt
[H]abitué

Masculin
Point(s): 125
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Add Facebook Like Button In Aspnet Page Répondre en citant

Add Facebook Like Button In Asp.net Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

rev2018.1.9.28317 . I wrote a full article how to add an asp.net like button while using master pages : link text shareimprove this answer edited Dec 21 '12 at 6:40 akjoshi 10.3k1277109 answered May 31 '10 at 16:39 driekwartappel 1 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 29 '10 at 22:32 Gary.Ray 5,2821835 how can I also share links when click "Like" same as link you posted? –Kyabroudi Nov 5 '13 at 10:14 Sorry - I don't understand what you are trying to ask. If you typed in the URL yourself, please double-check the spelling.If you got here from a link within our site, please Contact Us. Page not found! The page you are trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. asked 7 years, 8 months ago viewed 7,745 times active 5 years ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 1259A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client1706How do I format a Microsoft JSON date?573What is the difference between Public, Private, Protected, and Nothing?376How does Facebook Sharer select Images and other metadata when sharing my URL?711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?107Facebook Like Button - how to disable Comment pop up?277Android Facebook style slide1Make a facebook like button on a list1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?-1Like button for Facebook page Hot Network Questions Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? How to determine the saturation level when an opamp schmitt trigger starts worknig? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? Why do different elements have different number of isotopes? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport What is the meaning of this small symbol on my mod card? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Should the + subject-verb agreement How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Hugely important database replete with errors Equation numbers do not align to rightmost in beamer Write Moby Dick, approximately What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Database.Query Variable Does Not Exist Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long 4-terminal shunt resistor Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? more hot questions question feed default . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. HomeAbout MePrivacy PolicyTutorial Please! .NetAndroid StudiojQueryError 404. –Gary.Ray Nov 6 '13 at 22:02 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You should also add the META property of the generated facebook like button dynamically: use a HtmlGenericControl in the code behind. shareimprove this answer answered Sep 14 '12 at 7:42 Anant Dabhi 9,21232549 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Facebook restrict Like functionality and view of Like button in Terms and Conditions, so the only way to get Like button on your website is to use Like button from Facebook as Mutu said: If you don't need exactly Likes, you can use Share functionality which allows to customize element look by using Javascript API: shareimprove this answer answered Sep 15 '12 at 15:07 Dima 5,95641536 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. All Rights Reserved.Powered by WordPress. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . manually including page URL?0Like button issue1Subscribe button not sending notification of a new subscriber to my email1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Facebook Like Box show post doesn't work Hot Network Questions What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? Should the + subject-verb agreement Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Protection of shell command with string variable Are SOQL queries cached within the same transaction? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Does mean "South Korea" or "Korea as a whole"? Page begins with number, WordPress adds 2 Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? Electromagnetism problem: is my college professor wrong? std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Changing default paper size for TeX Live How to show this matrix is positive semidefinite? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? more hot questions question feed lang-cs . All rights reserved.. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. when you implement those to your page, it works shareimprove this answer answered Sep 14 '12 at 7:49 Mutu Yolbulan 8121618 add a comment up vote 1 down vote if you want to add any social plugin you dont need any SDK's for C# because FB social is a just HTML and Js its works independently C# sdk only need if you want to build Application for facebook or any other stuff like login button etc. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Theme by Press Customizr. Also, rather than a comment on this question, you are probably better off asking a new and detailed question. Joseph Flores says:Hi Tan, Just wanted to show appreciation for you posting this. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.Follow:Popular PostsRecent PostsTagsRecent Comments .NetInstall CodeLens In Visual Studio Community 201518 May, 2016 AndroidAndroid Studio Eat Up My Hard disk Space15 Apr, 2016 AndroidAndroid Studio 2.0 is in Stable Channel!13 Apr, 2016 AndroidAndroid Studio Facebook Login Share Like Tutorial Part 28 Apr, 2016 AndroidAndroid Studio Facebook Login Share Like Tutorial Part 18 Apr, 2016 AndroidAndroid Studio SQLite Database Example9 Apr, 2014 AndroidHow to call ASP.Net Web API from Android Studio?30 Jul, 2015 AndroidAndroid Studio SQLite Search From Searchview In Actionbar16 Mar, 2016 AndroidAndroid Studio SQLite Database Multiple Tables Example29 Jan, 2016 AndroidAndroid Studio Facebook Login Share Like Tutorial Part 28 Apr, 2016 BS Vijay Anand says:After installation of Android Studio and all its updates of more. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged c# asp.net facebook facebook-like facebook-c#-sdk or ask your own question. UKASZ WAWRZYNEK says:Hello, I made application based of your work, i have 15. Very few people will see this comment and I may not know the answer. –BahaiResearch.com Apr 30 '10 at 11:34 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 6 down vote accepted Use the Facebook Like Button generator here: Facebook Like Button Generator Paste the generated iframe code into your master page. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged asp.net facebook master-pages facebook-like or ask your own question. asked 5 years, 3 months ago viewed 13,284 times active 5 years, 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 1650How do I calculate someone's age in C#?1283How do you give a C# Auto-Property a default value?1802How do I get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding?1267How do I generate a random int number in C#?0Facebook's Like Box not working with a .GOV domain0Facebook Like button: use a variable to specify “current webpage” vs. 404 Error .. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . rev2018.1.9.28317 . ! The page you are looking for is not available. Marco da Fonseca says:I don't think this works anymore. To 'like' the individual pages you can take the generated code and look for a section like this: src=" Modify that to read: src=" & And that should work to 'like' each specific page. .. android Android-AsyncTask Android Emulator Android File Explorer Android Studio angularjs APKTool ASP .Net ASP .Net MVC ASP .Net MVC 4 ASP 5a02188284
new facebook memes chatfacebook for samsung wave y s5380 free downloadcheating on bejeweled blitz on facebook 2012mlb facebook appphoto maker in facebookandroid facebook dialog loginmusic cover pages for facebook timelinehow to see groups on facebook apphow to add facebook like button in web pageauto subscribe facebook bot

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Furious Gamerz Index du Forum -> Espace Partage -> Tout Apprendre Pour les nuls Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange